My first book of poetry, lynx perpetual lynx, is available for free as an open-access ebook and for less than $4 in a print-on-demand version from Schism Neuronics. Excerpts and pieces from the book have been published by several outstanding journals and presses, listed below.
Below are my current and past creative projects, with links to everything available online.
I'm currently (forever) working on two ongoing hypertext poetry projects.
- akhilleus is an ongoing poem, following a network of actants engaged in poetic interventions into public spaces: virtual, cyber, physical, anywhere. This poem is a hub, with many discrete and related pieces emerging from this work.
distinctions is a poem created with Twine. This project is a hypertext children's story (kind of) that I'm writing for my daugther, Annot. I'm currently working on a major revision to the poem, which I hope to share soon. If interested, you can view a reading of the first version of the poem that I performed for the Casserole Series.
- "PROCESSES INFO ACCRUAL", So & So Magazine, Issue 9, 2019.
- "Telos Haunts Billboards."Proceedings from the Document Academy Volume 4, Issue 1, 2017.
- Excerpt from Lynx Perpetual Lynx, Tarpaulin Sky Magazine, July 2015
- "The figure is an instance of", small po[r]tions, Issue 4, March 2015
- Excerpt from Lynx Perpetual Lynx, Deluge, Issue 3, September 2014
- "Blame not / lutes broken to / hondes" and "Some Diagrams of Gleytch and Skin", Hoax Publication, November 2013
- "billboards", "wintervalu", "werrtheaudio", textsound, Issue 12, Winter 2012
- "Mural Valus", Pismire, third flight, 2011
- "Motel Matchbooks", Pittsburgh IsReads, Summer 2009
- Aleph in the Cellar, Open Thread 2009