Below are my current and past creative projects, with links to everything available online.
I'm currently (forever) working on two ongoing hypertext poetry projects.
- akhilleus is an ongoing poem, following a network of actants engaged in poetic interventions into public spaces: virtual, cyber, physical, anywhere. This poem is a hub, with many discrete and related pieces emerging from this work.
- distinctions is a brand-new project created with Twine. This project is a hypertext children's story (kind of) that I'm writing for my daugther, Annot. It's a bestiary about the ontogenetic development of beasts. I'm continuing to add to the project as my daughter grows up.
- "PROCESSES INFO ACCRUAL", So & So Magazine, Issue 9, 2019.
- "Telos Haunts Billboards."Proceedings from the Document Academy Volume 4, Issue 1, 2017.
- Excerpt from Lynx Perpetual Lynx, Tarpaulin Sky Magazine, July 2015
- "The figure is an instance of", small po[r]tions, Issue 4, March 2015
- Excerpt from Lynx Perpetual Lynx, Deluge, Issue 3, September 2014
- "Blame not / lutes broken to / hondes" and "Some Diagrams of Gleytch and Skin", Hoax Publication, November 2013
- "billboards", "wintervalu", "werrtheaudio", textsound, Issue 12, Winter 2012
- "Mural Valus", Pismire, third flight, 2011
- "Motel Matchbooks", Pittsburgh IsReads, Summer 2009
- Aleph in the Cellar, Open Thread 2009